Join IntoData and Talend in this live webinar and discover together with us how to …
BOOST THE INTELLIGENCE AND QUALITY OF YOUR DATA
Data rules the world, but can you trust the quality of your data?
How many hours do you spend on getting your data right?
And how long does it take before you get bad data again?
Correct data is the fundament to successful business, but how can you step up the data quality in your organisation? And can both data workers and IT join forces to achieve healthy data? The answer is: Yes!
In this webinar we will show how easy it is to integrate data as a governed self-service together with your data integration pipelines thanks to Talend Data Preparation and Data Stewardship.
We’ll cover how to:
- Initiate and improve data quality through self-service Data Preparation
- Standardize and validate your data with point-and-click tools and smart guides
- Clean and enrich data in order to achieve high quality data you trust
- Identify (potential) duplicates and implement the matching and merging steps
- Remediate data quality discrepancies through Data Stewardship campaigns
When: Wednesday, May 13th 2020, 10:00 – 11:00 AM CEST
Subscribe now! Spot en stop bad data and make high quality data pipelines high priority today!
More information will be send in the confirmation email.